As the epidemic situation in foreign countries continues to spread, meltblown fabrics are used as an important raw material for masks, and the market has been in strong demand.
We are a China manufacturer specializing in the production of all kinds of plastic extrusion machines.
Production process and principle of melt-blown cloth production line
The production process of the melt-blown non-woven fabric is: the polypropylene chip (FR400-1200) is melted by a screw extruder,
and it is sprayed into a fibrous shape through a spinneret, and heated at a high speed (13000m / min) Under the blowing of the airflow, it is strongly stretched to form extremely thin short fibers.
These short fibers are adsorbed on the net curtain. Because the fibers are condensed into a net, they can still maintain a high temperature, so that the fibers are mutually connected.
The adhesion becomes a melt-blown nonwoven fabric, which is finally packaged in rolls.
Machine composition of melt-blown cloth production line
The equipment of the continuous production line of melt-blown nonwoven fabric is about 6m high, about 5m wide and about 20m long.The production equipment is as follows:
- Screw extruder
- Metering pump
- Melt blowing device
- Receiving net
- Winding device
- Feeding device
(1) Screw extruder: The screw diameter is generally 100 ~ 120mm, and the length / diameter ratio is 30. Its purpose is to melt the slice.
(2) Metering pump: Its function is to accurately measure and control the output and the fineness of the fiber.
It is a gear pump that continuously delivers the melt to the spinneret.
(3) Melt filter: Its function is to filter out impurities in the melt, so as not to block the spinneret holes.
(4) Conveying net curtain: Spread the melt-blown fiber evenly on the net and convey it forward. There is a suction fan below it to discharge the hot air down.
(5) Spinning box: It is the key equipment of the melt-blowing process.
There is a long-shaped spinneret plate, which is covered with a long row of spinneret holes.
Generally, there are about 1500 nozzle holes per m length.
Hot air nozzles are installed on both sides of the spinneret, and hot air nozzles are installed below it, forming a 50b angle with the nozzle holes. superfine fiber.
(6) Feeding system: It consists of three measuring hoppers, which are used to measure white slices, masterbatch, and additives.
The three components enter the following mixer and mix evenly, that is, they are put into production.
(7) Hot air blower and heater: provide the temperature and pressure of the hot air used in the spinning air flow stretching, heated by electricity, and consume more electricity.
(8) The take-up machine adopts full-automatic take-up, and melt-blown cloth is packed into rolls.
The fiber characteristics of the melt-blown nonwoven fabric are ultra-fine, and the fiber diameter can reach a minimum of 0.5Lm, generally between 1 and 5Lm.
The finer the fiber, the better the quality of the meltblown cloth, but the output is relatively reduced.
Due to ultra-fine fibers, large specific surface area and strong adsorption capacity, this is the most prominent advantage of melt-blown cloth.